Monday, August 16, 2010

j'adore



I've been ready for Fall for about a month now...these sweltering temps make me dream of crisp fall air, roaring fires, hearty vittles and mostly of all the autumnal clothing possibilities. Having been preggers for the last year {pretty much, counting the aftermath I'm working through now!}, I haven't been much of a shopper...well, except for all the "maternity shoes" {my husband coined this term} I picked up or ordered when nothing else was fun to buy. First thing on my shopping/major wish list for Fall is this GORG!! Italian camel hair and wool trench-parka from Akris.



Sporty. Inspired. Classic. Versatile. Easy. It may be the only thing I buy this season and, true, I may have to sell my firstborn to get it...but surely I'll feel extra sassy sporting my "trarka", right? And bonus: all the fun puffs and folds will perfectly camouflage the inevitable baby spit-up. I think it was meant to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment